I begin this post by thanking Damini Shah @ https://lifemyntras.wordpress.com for nominating and hence awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award, many thanks.
As per the rules of the award–
1. I must thank those who have deemed me fit to be awarded the award.
2. I must write 7 facts about myself.
3. Must nominate the bloggers I feel are deserving of the award.
I would like to thank Damini once more, I really feel elated and honored. Thank You.
7 Facts about me–
1. I am a Mechanical Engineer, who has served 13 months in the IT Industry as a Software Tester.
2. I took up photography as a hobby quite recently and am self trained.
3. I am a foodie and like to review restaurants often.
4. I love to travel, and often have unusual, sometimes solo, travel plans.
5. I like making elaborate birthday cards for my female friends, pardon the bias.
6. I cook 😛
7. I love to drive cars. Riding bikes are fun, but the car feels a bit better for me.
Now, I nominate the following for the award:
- Pooja Dasgupta ( https://dialifestyle.wordpress.com/)
- Shreya Das ( https://shreyadas1.wordpress.com/)
- Karen Anderson ( https://expressingmyvision.wordpress.com/)
- Tuhina Mitra ( https://tuhinamitra.wordpress.com/)
- Ami ( https://yearful-of-sundays.com/)
- Amy Sampson ( https://playingwithmyfirstdslrcamera.wordpress.com/)
- Bob Byrd ( https://byrdwords.wordpress.com/)
8. cjdraper1961 ( https://dancingechoes.com/)
Should you choose to accept this award, you must follow the above mentioned rules too. And once you have complied, feel free to copy the image and use it.
Have fun, and keep blogging!
Thank you for the award. I just realised, I never got an elaborate birthday card
I started doing that post college. I ll see if I can get you one of those 😀
Thanks for the nomination. I’m really flattered.
I decided shortly after I started my photo blog that I wouldn’t accept awards there because it doesn’t really fit in with what I do. I have a second blog where I allow myself to be more flexible with my content. I don’t really do awards there either, but I’ll consider working the 7 facts about myself into a post somehow. If I do, I’ll link back to you.
Thanks again for the nomination. I really do genuinely appreciate it. 🙂
Youre welcome! By the way, doesnt our shooting style make us versatile? We don’t stick to a definite genre while shooting! 🙂
I guess that does make us versatile… 🙂
m so glad u gt d award , n m very happy cuz i received d handmade b’day card last year and i cant wait fr my b’day ds year … 🙂 🙂
Thank you so much for nominating me!! I enjoyed reading this, so I imagine I’ll enjoy writing for a similar post as well. 🙂 Thanks again, and look out for my post soon!
Sure!! I ll keep an eye out for your post 🙂
Congrats! You deserved this one! 🙂
Thank you 🙂
Pingback: Most People Don’t Know… | Snapshots, Snippets and Scribbles
It took me a while, but I just posted something on my “other” blog in response to your nomination. Here’s the link. https://snapshotssnippetsandscribbles.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/most-people-dont-know/